العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 25-09-2017, 05:48 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم Calling for urgent meeting ...statement of the Iraqi leader Muqtada Al-Sadr on 25/9/2017

Calling for urgent meeting includes (scientists, Hawza, Sunna, Shiite and Arab and Islamic states) about Kurdistan region/ statement of the Iraqi leader Muqtada Al-Sadr on 25/9/2017

In the name of Allah

The Kurds brothers may see that achieving their wishes in (Kurd state) has benefits for them...and in spite of that we respect their wishes…but the wishes don't achieve and not built on what harm the others…but the wishes which are free from wisdom and prudence and may lead them to the destruction

Yes the referendum is a mere first step which may require separation or may not- as some Kurd leaders claim- but the idea of referendum is as (bending the arm) to the central government but to all Iraq (nation and government) especially that it came by singular decision which refers to the big gap between region and center, its first evils is lighting the racial soul which its danger is no lesser than lighting the sectarian soul.

Here I speak from the base of brotherhood to the all and I don't want differentiate between any part – but the Kurd- especially its some leaders- had mistaken and gone too far which harm them besides to Iraq and its unity and safety

Here I can't remain a mere bystander without doing my legal and national duty whereas anyone legislated a bad law – that is dividing Iraq- then he will bear its sin and the sin of those who follow it, therefore and for the general benefit and to keep on unity of Iraq and its nation with all parties including (Kurds) I call for the following

First: a great meeting includes (scientists and Hawza) to follow the instruction of all guides (Sunna and Shiite) and to get fatwas, advices and decisions concerning this subject

Second: political meeting (Shiite and Sunna) which is urgent and fast because the condition requires reuniting and forgetting some matters because the most important may postpone the more important for a while

Third: meeting for the Kurds who refused that and other minorities to know their sufferings and opinions and unite them, and I wish that the meeting be united as in the previous point

Fourth: we call Arab and Islamic states for urgent meeting in Iraq or any other place to support Iraq in his ordeal – not as what happened in another ordeal- to come back to the Arab Islamic lap again in order to take rigid decisions

Fifth: meeting with neighbor and region states especially the danger will be general without interfering in internal and external affairs of Iraq

Sixth: it should be a rigid attitude from UN about this matter and to stop the American and Israel interferences in this matter

Seventh: I call the Iraqi government to impose its control on airports and land ways and protect the borders and make the security forces stand ready…and I hope that it will not be for sectarian and racial war

Finally I call the all to the prudence and follow the logic and serious work from the constitutionality, legally, judiciary and parliament side… here I call for permanent holding of parliament session and council of ministers and never escaping from the responsibility… and I'm ready to adopt all meetings for what benefit the public interest…and Allah is source of each success to complete our next steps, so wait for me and I'm waiting with you

Muqtada Al-Sadr

Fourth of Muharram Al-Haram 1439 AH

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 25-09-2017 الساعة 06:03 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة