العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > General Islamic Mosque of Imams Forum

General Islamic Mosque of Imams Forum General Islamic subjects in English language

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-05-2016, 06:37 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

بقلمي The similar movement between Haroon Al-Abbasi and the present corruption government...By Ali Al-Zaidi

The similar movement between Haroon Al-Abbasi and the present corruption government
Peace be upon you O who has dignity and secrets
Peace be upon you O whom the evils rushed madly upon him
Peace be upon you O whom the supporters were absent from him
Peace be upon you O who satisfied by the destiny to keep the traces
Peace be upon you O imam who completed the roles
Peace be upon you prisoned and loaded with iron and stones
Peace be upon you O tortured who had endured more in the quarantines of the sinners

Nowadays is the anniversary of martyrdom of Al-Imam Moses Bin Ja'fer Al-Kadhim (peace of Allah be upon him) and we are existent in the sit-in square to demand for putting an end to the corruption and eradicating the corruptors, and this painful anniversary moved the sadness in us about what Al-Imam Al-Kadhim exposed to the bitterness of the prisons, the torture and the severity of the jailers, farness of the family and followers and the continuous threats of the authority. All of these things happened due to his refusing to the oppressor and his showing for the right in the important attitudes whether when the people are crowded or with the ruler and his arrogant followers, for example: when the caliph Haroon visited the shrine of the Prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) with his servants and leaders of his army and greeted on the Prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) by his saying: (peace be upon you O my cousin) and he was proud by it and showing that he deserves the caliphate due to his relationship with the Prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) and Al-Imam was existent and knew his purpose then he greeted on the Prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) by his saying: (peace be upon you my father) Haroon lose his mind and the anger and the spite moved in himself because the glory and the pride for Al-Imam because of his relation with the Prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and his family), and after long speech between them he ordered to arrest Al-Imam and put him in the prison. And also when Al-Imam sent message when he was in the prison to Haroon expressing in it his strong dissatisfaction whereas he said: (any day of the trial passes on me, a day of the welfare passes on you even all of us perish to a day that’s no end for it and on that day the followers of falsehood will suffer loss). As this my lord you refuse the oppressors and the corruptors and your refusing and protesting against the extorters supply us with the insistence on the demonstrations and sit-in to be a light picture which cooperated with anniversary of your martyrdom to increase its light and to bring in the steadfastness and challenge to bend the necks of corruptors and to silence the mouths of the hypocrites and the frightened. Generally we want to see points of resemblance between Haroon Al-Abbasi and the present corruption government to take the lessons from them and to see the malice of self in the dealing with the chair of authority and how it desecrates the sanctity of Allah without any religious deterrent or qualm to return to the right and to deserve the forgiveness of sins. Now we will see some of points of the similarity [/FONT][/LEFT]
One: Haroon Al-Abbasi was excessive in his financial policy in spite of that Al-Islam forbade on the state to spend anything in the treasury out of the benefits of Muslims and the caliph or the president of state must not choose anything for him or for his family and relatives, and the treasury of state had money more than any treasury for each kings of Muslims whereas the traveler Ibn Khaldon narrated that the carried to the treasury at age of Haroon reached to 7500 quintal in every year and in spite of that the money at age of Haroon had value and importance that don't compare with the money in our present time but it was not spent for the benefits of Muslims but on the delights and building the palaces which filled by the singers and the dissolute women and the impudent and large money was given to the poets who wrote the poetries in praising him only, as example the poet Abo Al-Atahia said: O Bani Al-Abbas you have reign
The branches of charity separate from it
Indeed Haroon is good all of himself
All of evil died at day of his birth
Now you see the government of corruption whereas Al-Iraq didn’t have treasury as the treasury of this government whereas it reached in 2014 to 150 milliard dollars but the nation didn’t see anything good that solve their social and economic problems whereas all of them was spent on their delights and greediness from buying the estate and lands and the huge balances in the banks of world and buying the consciences and the mercenary pens which change the truth for their interest
Two: Haroon Al-Abbasi alleged that he loves and be loyal for the Prophet and his family (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) when the remembrance of Al-Imam (peace of Allah be upon him) be heavy on him and after his heart be narrow from him and spreading of the name of Al-Imam disturbed him and the preference of Al-Imam spread in the horizons and the people talked about his preference and science whereas narrated in book (Al-Bihar) that the tyrant came to the shrine of the Prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) when he was in Al-Medina then he greeted on the Prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) and said: (O messenger of Allah I apologize to you for a matter that I resolved to it that’s I want to put Moses Bin Ja'fer in the prison because I afraid that he moves a war in your nation which their bloods be shed), at the next day he gave orders to arrest Al-Imam then the policemen arrested him when he prays in the shrine of the Prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) whereas they cut his prayer and carried him from that holy place and he addresses his complaint to his grandfather (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) by his saying: (for you I complain O messenger of Allah). And also this government of corruption now allege apparently its love and loyalty to the Prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) and his family but in fact they do what the Prophet hates whereas they annoy the people of right and put some of them in the prison unjustly as they did with Al-Sader's followers and so. And nowadays they hinder the reformation way for its guardian whereas they threatened him by killing him and shed the blood of this oppressed people unless he keeps silent and draw those who want to put an end to the government of corruption, whereas they allege as alleging of Haroon that there is a riot in these motions lead to the fighting which the pure bloods will be shed. How wonderful! How today is like yesterday! And the Prophet (peace of Allah be upon him and his family) say the truth when he said: (you will follow the rubrics of those who were in the past…)
Three: Haroon Al-Abbasy imprisoned Al-Imam and worked diligently to cut the breaths of Al-Imam and isolate him from his followers and lovers whereas he was afraid that the truths appear and be clear by precedence of Al-Imam in the caliphate hence he takes the caliphate from him and also this government worked to make the nation be silent, cutting their breaths and imprison them by preventing them to do any motion against what they want whereas they want from this nation to accept the fait which they drew for them without any opinion in it after they used them as tools to reach to the rule through their inauspicious elections and after they got their desire they left them suffer extremely and the bitterer than it they want from the nation to be satisfy on them and be silent on their corruption, satisfying by the crumbs to be prisoners in the Iraq land without motion or breath that muddy their rotten tempers
Four: Haroon Al-Abbasi ordered the prison guard to confine on Al-Imam and to bind him by thirty pound of iron, close the door and don’t let him get out just for the ablution, Al-Imam suffered from these intense orders and measurements. And also all orders and decisions of this corruptor government are against the nation such as the excessive taxes, imposing charge on missed services as the electricity, hospitals and the dealings in other offices, littleness of the pure water, multitude of diseases due to the negligence, narrowing the roads and closing them by the concrete block ….etc. to keep themselves and narrowing on their nation
Five: the extreme desire of Haroon Al-Abbasy on the reign whereas he was dedicated in loving his authority and he sacrifice for it by all the scared and principles, and he expressed on it by his black words which was kept in the history and passed from age to age whereas he said: (if the Prophet disputed with me, I take what his eyes in it). And also this government of corruption doesn’t slacken to kill any reformer whatever was his name even if Al-Imam Al-Mahdi appeared they will said to him: go back, you are not Al-Imam Al-Mahdi, be silent or we cut your neck and we worthier by the reign from you). The days are repeating, and what the truth of saying of Al-Sayyed Mohammed Baqir Al-Sader whom the rulers take him as leader and spiritual father just for circulation for their elections, he said addressing them: (the world of Haroon was great, we compare ourselves with him, we curse him in night and day because he sank in loving the present life, but do you know any world that Haroon sank in it?! Any high palaces that Haroon lived in them?! Any lavish expenditure and luxury that Haroon got?! Any leadership, caliphate and sultan spread in the world that Haroon got?! This is world of Haroon, we say that we are better than Haroon! More pious than Haroon! How wonderful! Was the world of Haroun offered to us then we refused it to be more pious than Haroon
O my sons, O my brothers, O my dears, O sons of Ali did the world of Haroon was presented to us
No a small limit and lean world was presented to us , a world which crumble and vanish easily, a world that the person couldn't rest in it as Haroon did . Haroon Al-Rasheed turns to the clouds and says: your produce comes to me wherever you rain, for this world Moses bin Ja'fer was imprisoned. Did we try that this world comes to our hands then we don't prison Moses bin Ja'fer
There they are those who have claimed that they want the martyr Mohammed Baqir Al-Sadr, a small part from Haroon's world have come to them then they became more complete confirmation for what Al-Sayed the martyr said and warned from falling in it whereas when this world came to them they hurried to prison this nation and torture him they made him taste the bitter of hardness , and tortured him by different types of trials to steel his freedom and muffle his voice as Haroon did with Moses ( peace of Allah be upon him) all these things is to keep their devilish chairs.
And now after we mentioned the points of similarity between the government and authority of Haroon Al-Abbasy and the government of corruption who is sitting on the chests of Iraqis , I'd like to mention some works of Al- imam Al-Kadhim ( peace of Allah be upon him) in his prison to imitate him and work as we can especially in this period in order to compare with our imam not to the tyrants ' works and the politicians of evil and vice
Let's mention some works of Al- imam Al-Kadhim (peace of Allah be upon him) to see what is our works toward it
First: Devoting himself for worshiping
He spent his time in worshiping which was confusing for minds whereas he was fasting in the day and worship in the night and spend his time in prayer and long prostration, increasing the invocation, he didn't fed up from his long staying in the prison, turning that great trial to a grace that he thanks Allah for it whereas he said after imprisoning him (O Allah You knows that I was asking You to devote me for worshiping You and O Allah You have done so praise be to You
So according to this point we have to do the following
A : Give more time for worshiping and perform it sincerely and with true intention by respect the times of compulsory prayers , increasing of the desirable prayers , never leaving night's prayer in addition to the fasting in these holy days in Rajab and Sha'ban , increasing of the invocation especially the invocations of Al-Faraj (related to the appearance of Al-Mahdi) and invocate to Allah with flow tears
B: to be patient on the trial and what we are suffering from tiredness and pain but we have to thank Allah Who prepared for us (in the squares of sit-in and demonstration and respect the orders of Al-Sayed the leader Muqtada Al-Sader) the ways of high obedience that we didn't aim to it in the past and to show our gratification to the fate of Allah and His destiny and to believe that what we are suffering from it now is good for us in any case
Second: the contact of the religious guides with Al-Imam (peace of Allah be upon him
A group from religious guides had contacted Al-Imam through hidden way and learned from his sciences such as Moses bin Ibrahim Al-Merouzi and Al-Sanadi permitted that thing for him because he was a teacher for his son and he had written a book from what he had heard from Al-Imam and that was what Al-Keshi mentioned to his men
Also sending many questions to answer them and appointing the agents in spite of his existent in the prison
A: interest in the knowledge and publishing it, make serious efforts to learn and never stay ignorant and inattentive for what around us, we have to learn the religious and worldly science because life doesn't walk except by both of them
B: never be restricted in specific places to learn and publish the sciences in it but to go to the farther places and other provinces that the ratio of learning is less than the others
Third: The piety of Al-Imam in the prison
It was mentioned in the book of ( the life of Moses bin Ja'fer) by Al-Qershi reported from Al-Manaqib book ( Haroon sent a beautiful slave girl by his emissary to Al-Imam (peace of Allah be upon him) to serve Al-Imam thinking that he will be enchanted by her and when she reached to him Al-imam said to emissary of Haroon ( say to Haroon : but you are pleasing by your gift I don't need this gift or anything like this)
Then the emissary returned with the slave girl and told Haroon , he became angry and said( go back to him and tell him : not by your gratification we prisoned you nor by your gratification we serve you and let the slave girl at him and go back
Then the emissary returned and left her at Al-Imam and told him the message of Haroon . Haroon sent his servant to check the state of slave girl , when he reached to her he saw her prostrates for her God and saying (the Most Holy, the Most Holy) the servant returned running and told Haroon then Haroon said: ( Moses bin Ja'fer bewitched her bring her to me
They brought her to him thrilling and looking at the heaven mentioning Allah and glorifying Him, Haroon said to her: what is your matter
She said my matter is a good matter I was standing near him he is praying night and day when he finished his prayer I told him do you want from me any need to give it to you
Al-Imam said: I don't need you
I said to him: I have been brought here to serve you
Al-Imam (peace of Allah be upon him) : ( what about those and he refers by his hand to a side , I turned and saw a long garden that I can't see its beginning from its end furnished by silk and beautiful maids with beautiful garments and pots and handkerchiefs with different foods then I prostrated till this servant raised me
Haroon said and his soul is full of malice: O malicious maybe you have prostrated and slept and see this in your sleeping
She said: No by Allah I saw this before my prostrating so I prostrated for it
Al-Rasheed turned to his servant and ordered him to arrest the maid and hide this event in order not to reach to the people, the servant took her and arrested her , she engaged with worship and prayer and if she was asked about this she said: thus I saw the righteous slave.
A: we should be characterized by piety whereas we should stay clinging to the right way and never deviate from it whatever the matter was and its sever effect, and never be charmed or broken in front of any seduction whether by money , by women by rank or any other things from devilish ways
B: our sociability and pleasure should be in the matters in which there is gratification for Allah and dignity for us in the present life and afterlife, and our feeling in obedience is controlling on us whereas we be in inattention without it and this is make us firm in front of any new change disagrees the Islamic law
C- we should be guide for the others by speech and work together and attract them to the field of Al-Rahman when they saw our respect to the Islamic law and its orders and to acquire the morals of infallibles (peace of Allah be upon them) which are the best armor to take away all the malice attempts that want to stray us and fall us down in the ropes of devil, God forbid
These are some merits and works of Al-Imam Al-Kadhim (peace of Allah be upon him ) when he was in the darkness of prisons and iron fetter if we cling to it Al-Faraj( related to the appearance of Al-Mahdi) will be near if Allah wills so we have to endeavor to it by all our energies and never postpone our works and intentions to the tomorrow but we have to use our present life and health because we can't guarantee the matter in the tomorrow and exploit the chances of obedience now because the heaven's doors is open by sit-in and demonstration so don't make them pass as the clouds then only the regretting and loss will remain after it
At last after we mentioned the points of similarity between the people of evil and corruption and the works of good and guidance of Al-Imam (peace of Allah be upon him) in his prison and what we should do toward it I'd like to mention another important matter that is
In spite of the points of similarity that we mentioned between the sultan of evil Al-Harooni and the followers of occupation but there is dissimilar matter between them and it can't be repeated I want to pay the attention of reader to it maybe it reduces the matter in the next days that is Haroon had thrown the body of Al-Imam Moses bin Ja'fer (peace of Allah be upon him) on the bridge of Al-Risafa and stayed for three days on the ground and he was dead, the near and far looked at him and the passer by saw him and his face was uncovered to desecrate him and steel his dignity forgetting that the dead has a respect and the poet said
Respecting of the dead is evitable even he was in a far place so how about the strangers
And Haroon wanted to degraded Al-Shia by his work
And what I want to say that this matter will not repeat with this corrupted government , how far that it can kill the nation and throw him on the bridge to call on him by abjectness but on contrary at this time the nation will kill the corruption and throw its corpse on the bridge that the masses crossed it calling for reformation to thread on it thousands but millions feet to omit its trace, that is the graphic line of history course and the long humanity age and now it is the time of judgment and let's be in waiting
Ali Al-Zaidi
Twenty fourth of Rajab 1437 A.H
The second of May 2016

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 06-05-2016 الساعة 07:08 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة