العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Forum of Interpretation of Holy Quran and its Research

Forum of Interpretation of Holy Quran and its Research Specialized for interpretation and researches of holy Quran

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 30-04-2015, 01:28 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي The unity of aim between the prophets

The unity of aim between the prophets
From the obvious things that there is no difference between the prophets in the aim because all of them call for believing in God , angels , holly books , messengers and afterlife , God said in holly Quran ( this messenger of ours believes in that which has been revealed to him from his Lord . and so do the believers : all of them believe in Allah and in his angels , and in his Book , and in his messengers , saying . " We make no distinction between any of his messengers ") Al-Baqarah / 285
But we see some of those who follow the divine religions made hard efforts to separate between the people while the aim of their prophets is one also some of them commit sins while their prophets call for good ethics and there are many evidences, we will mention some of them
First: A man told prophets Mohammed (would you advise me) the prophet said "don't be angry" the man said (I meditated in this speech and concluded that the anger gathered all evils
Prophet Mohammed said "anger spoils the faith as the vinegar spoils the honey
The disciples told Prophet Jesus" which matter is sever, the prophet said "the anger of God", they asked him how can we avoid his anger, the prophet said "don't be angry
Second: Prophet Mohammed said "leaving slander is better than praying for 10000 times
One day prophet Jesus and his disciples passed by a corpse of a dog, the disciples said this dog has a bad smell, Prophet Jesus said this dog has a white teeth
Third: Prophet Mohammed said "the patience is the best blessing for the person
He also said " the patient has three merits (he isn't lazy, never be boring and never complain from his God
One day prophet Jesus passed by a blind & leper man he heard him say I thank God who protected me from many calamities that the others suffer from them. The prophet said which kind of calamities do you mean? he said I'm better from those who didn't know God by their hearts but I do , the prophet said you are right and catch his hand , the sick man recovered from his diseases and became the better one in his appearance
Translated by Al-Muntadhera

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الاستاذ ; 30-04-2015 الساعة 05:26 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع