العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 31-03-2017, 04:34 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

ختم The will of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr that was read on the platforms of Friday prayer in Iraq on 31/3/2017

In the name of Allah
Allah said: (Every soul must taste death)
I am (Muqtada Al-Sadr) the low slave who needs the mercy of his God, I say the following
After writing the personal will, I give you this general will (the administrative) and I make Allah, his messenger Mohammed Bin Abdullah and his family and all my noble grandfathers and fathers firstly, and make you secondly witness on items of this general will which may be light and way for you, and I ask the Supreme the Omnipotent to join the one who wills to apply it with Mohammed and his family, and the one who doesn’t will apply it then I ask Allah to forgive me, him and all believers (men and women) in the doomsday
Allah laid on me the responsibility of keeping the way of my fathers and grandfathers in general and the way of the two martyrs Al-Sadrain especially and more particular than that is the way that Al-Sayyid the father had paved it for us and for you
And by Allah's grace and mercy I could continue for a period of time with its difficulties and trials to make this blessed movement and the Mohammadian Al-Sadri way continue with all my power and equanimity, so I ask Allah to forgive my sins and increase my good deeds hoping to join me with my father and my two martyrs brother and Allah is the Giving of each grace and each purpose belongs to Him, so I see that it is obligatory on all trust sincere believers who removed the love of present life from their hearts and clang by the Mohammadian Al-Sadri way by all their old , children, Sheikhs , Sayyids , women and men whether those who are close from us or others to continue and keep this Mohammadian Al-Sadri way and the straightway in order to be a straightway for them and to discharge their acquittances in front of Allah and His messenger and the prophet family
I hope to continue on what we planned from special and general systems and bases and never trespass and deviate from them…and let make it as pact between you and between Allah but pact with your guide and father Al-Sadr who sacrificed by himself and his two sons for you
Then I say, first: I don't ask from you fee just the loyalty to Iraq and love for the rest from Al-Sadr's family may Allah keeps them whereas they are worthier in carrying our banner (Al-sadr's family and the grandfathers) by completing this bright way…second: all dear brothers whose names were mentioned in the internal system which is determined by us in 1437 AH coincident with 2016 should continue in working in this system with keeping on all instructions which they knew them from us and never abandon them and first of them is helping the needy people, serving the believers , supporting the oppressed people and antagonizing the null people and disbelievers and second of them is cooperating with each other and depending on the secrecy in achieving their aims and leaving their disagreements aside whereas the religion of Allah is worthier to be served and Al-Sadr's family is worthier that people become sincere to them
I ask Allah the Supreme the Omnipotent to bestow on you by rightness and firmness and the last of our invocation is praise be to Allah the Lord of all worlds
Issued on 20 Jumada 1 / 1438
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 31-03-2017 الساعة 05:25 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة