العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  موضوع مغلق

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 28-12-2014, 08:49 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الطالب

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 374
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Aug 2011
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 5,133

افتراضي The Demonstrations In US Against the Decision of the Court When It Gave the Innocence to a White Policeman Referenda of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader 25 - 12 - 2014

[frame="5 98"]
To AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader

Several demonstrations in different cities in US had been occurred due to the decision of the court when it gave the innocence to a white policeman who killed a black young.

They (Demonstrators) inveighed against this decision and raised the slogans which showed their rejection of the racism and their demanding for the justice

We'd like to hear your opinion about this subject

[align=left]In the name of God[/align]

This shows the injustice of American government which differentiates between the black and white. You should not be deceived by their president as black ruler. I think that the oppression will be continued against them; therefore, they should continue with the denunciation and demanding for justice. They should keep in their minds if I were having suitable circumstances, I would support them. But I am still supporting them in their case because I am perpetually with the people wherever they are.

[/frame]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة طالب علم ; 12-01-2015 الساعة 01:13 AM
الطالب غير متواجد حالياً  
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك