العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  موضوع مغلق

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-07-2014, 12:54 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الطالب

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 374
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Aug 2011
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 5,133

افتراضي Forming Saraiah AL-Salam ( The Peace Brigades ) to Defend on the Holies - a Statement of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader 11 - 6 - 2014

[frame="9 98"]

By the Name of God

After all impudent policies that issue from some people, after falling of Iraqi Sunni between tow jaws: jaw of terrorism and jaw of uncontrolled military, after igniting sectarian fire between Iraqi Sunni and Shia in bad way.

During that, the dark forces were prepared to assault on pile and victim of incorrect and sectarian decisions, the exterior groups have started to occupy some regions of Iraq and these regions are captive by them (terrorists) where they have no godliness and religion. They terrorize all people by explosion and cutting of heads, with bewilderment and silence of what remaining of government form terrorize the civilians.

When this government lost all the chances to prove its fatherhood, we see that Iraq is bleeding more than before, so from the principle of our previous experience and doing our duty at that time whether in our resistance of the occupation or defeat some the terrorists who tried to profane the shrines, mosques, and churches ; and what happened after this attitude from negative reactions even from the closest people to us and from the others ; and from the principle of keeping the unite of Iraq and its mosaic, I don’t Want to throw the Iraqi people in a war in which some people, who have corrupted policy, throw us in it, but I cannot remain without any act or keep silent about the expecting danger against our holies; I mean (( shrines, mosques, Husseiniyaht (1) , churches, and the temples at all )) so, I and my honest followers , who have remained fixed to the covenant and who didn’t follow their bad desires in this world from salaries and cars and they didn’t hear or believe the rumors which are against the right and its leaders and if we keep silent, they’ll keep silent too; if we talk, they’ll obey , we're ready to coordinate with some of the government sides to form Saraiah AL-Salam ( The Peace Brigades ) to defend on the holies which are mentioned above, but with a condition: they must join with the security forces only for a temporary period and by our centralization and not spontaneous joining which causes many mistakes.

I swear by God that I'm not ready neither in front of God nor in front of my beloved people to participate in war of gangs and dirty militias who don’t recognize between the terrorist, the sacred person, and the person who wants the safety, I'm not ready to be among the people who want to control on the authority and fix it; I don’t want to throw myself in sectarian fierce war which eats the green and the dry (2), then some foolish people, who have naïve minds, stand on its hill to control on the Iraqi destiny as they did at first time; so, any person who follows us "in charity" must make his behavior graceful and must be ready for the orders and the decisions and mustn’t deform our reputation; I swear by God, it's a great sin.

All people know if we intervene, the destiny of Samarra, Salah Uddin, Mosul, Anbar (3), or any part of Iraq will not be as now.

We were oppressed by AL-Haddam (4)(destroyer), burned by the occupation, and the bombs of the terrorists, however, our reply will not be without organization like those who kill the innocent before the guilty; our morals are higher and loftier.

We ask God to protect Iraq and unite its people for the right and its people and to remove the ghost of the sectarianism and its monsters by the name of the Mohammed and his pure family.

Muqtada AL-Sader

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــ

. A place to worship God; especially for Shiites (1)

A proverb or saying means that sb/sth destroys everything stands in front of him/it. (2)

Cities of Iraq which became under the control of the terrorists. (Daash). (3)

Saddam Hussein. (4)

[/frame]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الطالب ; 15-10-2014 الساعة 03:18 PM
الطالب غير متواجد حالياً  
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات