العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 29-04-2017, 01:53 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

ختم Israel is transient certainly...statement of the Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 29/4/2017

Israel is transient certainly and your strike will not go in vain whereas you have written down the best epic from freedom epics and liberating from oppression and hateful occupation/ statement of the Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 29/4/2017

In the name of Allah
Peace, blessings and mercy of Allah be upon you
This is my humble message for the free Palestinians in the prisons of Israelian terrorism state, my message is to the prisoners in the dark prisons which occult the sun of freedom and muffle the voice of right…but the right rises and nothing rises upon it
Let you know my lovers that Israel is transient certainly and your strike will not go in vain whereas you have written down the best epic from freedom epic and liberating from oppression and hateful occupation which perched on your holy lands including Al-Quds. So be patient and fear Allah because Allah will not make the reward of those who make good deeds be lost especially you don't represent the free of Palestine only but you represent the voice of freedom in the world , we take from you the zeal of revolution to triumph on the occupation and colonization who tore our states and divided them as he wills, and to triumph on the terrorism that left the holy Palestinian case and cut the necks of the brothers from the same religion and doctrine
O free people, we are from Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf will fast with you for three days to support you and your fair case … and in the same time we ask from those who claim the democracy… I mean Israel…to release you immediately otherwise your case will be the beginning of the end for what is called (Israel state) the state of terrorism and terrorism of state
Yes, O people of revolution of stone, revolution of knife and revolution of prisons you will triumph and we will triumph and Allah is with you wherever you are …we ask Allah to success us and you for his satisfaction and relieve you and on our prisoners in the prisons of occupation and oppression … greeting of Allah be on you and thank on you from Allah not from me on your strike which we rose our heads by it and the last of our invocation is praise be on Allah the Lord of All worlds
Muqtada Al-Sadr
Second of Sha'ban 1438 AH

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 29-04-2017 الساعة 02:31 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة