العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-02-2017, 05:55 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم I call for silent demonstration tomorrow in Al-Tahreer square to condemn the aggression and for our free and just demands / Statement of Sayyid Muqtada about the demonstration on 16/2/2017

In the name of Allah
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you
There are more than one important matter that I'd like to refer to it
The first matter: the revolutionists proved their obedience, discipline, insistence and determination on continuing in reformation project, so greet of Allah be upon them and may Allah reward them on Iraq and Iraqis…therefore I call them that their demonstration in (Al-Tahreer square) tomorrow to be silent to condemn the aggression and for our free and just demands…the Iraqi security forces should protect the demonstrators with thanks
The second matter: if what happened from attacking the Green Zone by missiles before few days by one of those who belong to Al-Sadri movement or from the reformation revolutionists then I order him to surrender himself to specialized authorities within (72 hours) because this doing will spoil our peaceful reformative aim for Iraq and there is a great corruption which may lead the country to bad result and lead the project of reformation to the loss and failure God forbid.
So we call upon the all to comply with what mentioned above to keep Iraq safe and high
Muqtada Al-Sadr
Nineteenth of Jumada Al-Aula 1438 A.H
Sixteenth of February 2017

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 18-02-2017 الساعة 10:40 AM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة