العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-02-2017, 05:53 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم I order you to be calm till issuing our orders and I ask the politicians who claim the democracy and supporting the nations to leave their provocative and impudent statements\ statement of Al-Sayyid

In the name of Allah
Not thus we learnt you … and not thus we breed you…and not thus we educated
We learned you the wisdom and logic…and we breed you on high moral …and we educated you that who slap you on the right cheek then give him your left cheek. Yes how far the abjectness is from us …but not like that the camels is irrigated… not by abusing, weapons and trespassing on the noble scholars, you lose you right by that and keep us away from supporting you, in my opinion the blood triumphed on the sword and oppressed on the oppressor yesterday so leave wrangles and resort to the obedience… whereas you have been ordered (by peace) till the end …the honor all the honor for the one who presented his blood for the homeland…whereas we and you have exhausted in it
If the security forces committed a mistake in doing her duties so don't commit a mistake in doing your duties…your duty is to keep the peace and beware of violence, abusing and conveying the false news , agitating and instigation against Iraqis , and forgive the one who abused you because that's what we educated and learned you .. to continue in demanding for your rights, but if you resorted to the violence as they did then I will disavow from both parties and I will never support anyone absolutely. our reformative revolution is for Iraq and we don't want a dark end for our Iraq and beloved homeland and his lofty nation, therefore I order you to be calm till issuing our orders and I ask the politicians who claim the democracy and supporting the nations to leave their provocative and impudent statements until completing the investigation and determine the wrong party
If the mistaken is from the security members then the prime minister and authorized persons should punish them and if he is from the revolutionist or from those who penetrated among them who had committed mistake and used the violence then he should be punished because he disobeyed
So be patient O lovers and let's be lamp and example for all revolutionists who are looking at us and eager for our victory … so greet of Allah be upon the revolutionists in everywhere whether in Al-Bahrain or Syria or Yemen and perish the hands of terrorism in everywhere
So be fixed and be united otherwise you will fail and your dignity will go …and don't stand with anyone who instigate on the violence but inform about him because he is disobedient for us Al-Sadr family
And know that the revolutionists didn't triumph across the history except by the peace whether Gandy, Guevara or the revolution of my father Al-Sadr...and the oppressed didn't triumph except when his blood were shed…the martyr triumphed on his killer, whereas the noble honor doesn't save from the harm unless the blood was shed
We will remain demand for removing the election legation whom the parties of corruption and oppression controlled on it and we will change the election law for our beloved Iraq and save him from the mean group who play by the affairs of nation
Then I warn you not to yield for your emotions whereas Iraq is under the danger of terrorism who seize the opportunities to attack him so be careful and return to your usual life and they didn't investigate and support the oppressed people…Allah is the Supporter and the Savior of them and peace be upon the savior Al-Imam Al-Mahdi and peace be upon the people of peace and mercy and blessings of Allah
Muqtada Al-Sadr
Fourteenth of Jumada Al-Aula 1438 A.H

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 18-02-2017 الساعة 07:25 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة