العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 22-09-2016, 09:39 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الطالب

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 374
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Aug 2011
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 5,133

افتراضي Muqtada AL-Sadr is one of the History’s Heroes

Muqtada AL-Sadr is one of the History’s Heroes

In the history of the world, there are so many persons who became symbols for their societies, but for all the world; being symbols didn’t come to these persons with nothing, but because they sacrificed of their souls and left the life of luxury or by achieving exceptional things in their societies that made them immortal and unforgettable. So, in our Islamic world and middle east there are persons who did magnificent things to their societies, but the global media doesn’t want to mention them or highlight their achievements either because these men are Muslim so this media doesn’t want to show that Islam has great men, or because they stand against America and fight them, so media can’t praise anyone who is against America, therefore, in this subject, I want to give you some features of the Shiite leader Muqtada AL-Sadr and some of his achievements from his first appearance in 2003 till this moment; one may ask why did you exactly choose Muqtada al-sadr among Million people in east!? In fact, I have chosen this specific person simply because he proved during the last years that he is the only man in Iraq that deserves the respect and the praise for his loyalty to his country Iraq and its people and this will be shown in this subject, in fact, his features as a leader are similar to men who are considered legends in history for many people.

In this subject, I have chosen a man who has sought for freedom and fought the English occupation with simple weapons and poor people, but he etched his name in the history books, and I will compare his work for what AL-Sayed Muqtada is doing today. He is:

William Wallace:

He was a Scottish knight who became one of the main leaders during the wars of Scottish Independence; at that time, Scotland was controlled by the English kings and Scottish people were suffering from the oppression and the injustice, until William Wallace stimulated the oppressed Scottish people to rise against the English kings and make Scotland free. He was a successful leader who was considered a horror for the kings of England; his revolution was the reason behind the Scottish Independence later.

Here, it doesn’t matter what some people think of Wallace whether it’s bad or good, what we want is to learn the lessons from his history and his seek for his country’s freedom.

Now, after this summary of Wallace life, we shift to AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sadr and how he rose up against the occupation of America and the corruption of Iraqi government and many other actions.

Frist, as William Wallace fought the English occupation with poor people and by primitive weapons, AL-Sayed Muqtada also fought America with his poor followers who have no Sophisticated weapons as American army have, also all of his followers were oppressed and their financial states were so bad , although they succeeded in defeating American army, despite the false facts which the media showed about the battles between them, however, all people now realize that America lost its prestige in Iraq because Mahdi Army.

Those who read about William Wallace know that Wallace was so fractious and didn’t accept any armistice with England because if he did, then his revolution would fail, so his refuse was the best choice; AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sadr faced the same thing from America and he also refused any attempt from America to stop his resistance and he continued in fighting them bravely.

Paul Bremer mentioned in his book " My Year In Iraq" that the American leaders have tried to persuade AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader in order not to attack them again but :

but the extreme young didn’t listen for their calls, but he wore a white shroud instead of the dark Turban of Imam which refers that he welcomes the Martyrdom” also, Bremer wrote:

16 October carried many bad news, at previous night, the solders of Muqtada AL-Sader killed three other American soldiers in Karbala where Ghfoler brought a report and said that Muqtada's men made a disturbance in Basra, Amarah, Diwaniyah, and Nasiriyah in the south of Iraq ”In his calling with Bremer, Sanchez said: “ the situation bursted with Muqtada sir, we're receiving reports from many different sectors: AL-Sder City, Najaf, and Kut; the demonstrators are flowing to the streets and many of them are carrying Kalashnikov and RBG…. Muqtada's men were control on noisy revolutions which weren't violent when we closed his newspaper and the demonstrators are armed and say " no no Israel, no no America, and after short time, Sanchez called again: Muqtada's men are increasing around our barracks especially in AL-Sader City and Najaf

and when the Mahdi Army attacked the American headquarters in AL-Najaf, Bremer said: “the time is 1241: I 've received news that the Coalition Provisional Authority is facing an attack from hundreds men of Muqtada, Kosnt requests attack planes and reinforcements and he's saying that the Salvadoran special forces are fighting but the Spanish forces refuse to fight; I asked deputy of Sanchez, Brigadier General Joe ***er to come to me and I asked him about what they're doing to support the Coalition Provisional Authority in AL-Najaf

The time is 1400: Sanchez now is in the Operational headquarters and he's trying to get air support and he called me and said:

We've at least one killed soldier and number of injures inside the headquarters and the ammunition will end and they need help quickly; the situation is so difficult…”

This speech is by AL-Sayed Muqtada’s enemy “Bremer” and his speech is so clear that they suffered more from Muqtada’s men and this show how he “Muqtada” was brave leader and he wasn’t afraid from the most powerful army in the world “America”; all that is just to make Iraq free from the American occupation just like the English occupation on Scotland.

To be continued with another historical character …

الطالب غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة