العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 14-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية خادم البضعة

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 23
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق الجريح
االمشاركات : 12,468

ختم The reply of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on the offense of Al-Sayyid Kamal Al-Haidary on Al-Sayyid Mohammed Al-Sadr 14-1-2018

In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful
My father educated me to face the offense by charity , this is our habit and our fathers and grandfathers habit throughout the ages as it is known , and that's what I applied in my personal and practical life and did my efforts to make those who belong to me apply it .
I don't haste to the offense for the one who insults me through bad speech or accuses me without evidence , but I try to deal with it by high ethics and in brotherly way or fatherly as much as possible.
However all that if the offense was addressed to me specifically , but if the offense is addressed to Al-Sayyid the father hence the patient will stop and the pen should write to stop the evil tongues especially if the one who committed this offense is from those whom we expect the love from him whence he claims his belongingness to one school and one line and -Allah knows – whereas the offense of friend is not like the offense of enemy or strange , it will be more injurious and painful.
And what issued from Al-Allama Al-Sayyid Kamal Al-Haidary recently….even though some people considered it as offense from a friend whereas he claims that he belongs to the school of the first martyr and the offense was addressed to his best students that is the second martyr but if we scrutinized and want to be just then we will find that the offense is from enemy not from friend just about the following :
It is known that everything has esoteric and exoteric especially the sciences and specifically the religious, jurisprudence and origin sciences hence each person has to obtain these sciences or deprive from them and here there are four levels:
The first level: he doesn't have esoteric nor exoteric science.
The second level: he has the exoteric one only .
The third level: he has the esoteric one only.
The fourth level: he has both of them (esoteric and exoteric).
However this portion may be little or low at some people and maybe more and high at other people, for example: there is someone who has little from exoteric jurisprudence sciences without has any portion from the esoteric one , but he is far from esoteric sciences and Gnosticism and so on from ethical matters and sciences.
Maybe the clear balance for being the person has little or more portion is Al-Ijtihad in any science. The one who is jurist (Mujtahid) in jurisprudence and origins sciences for example he has more from exoteric sciences as it is familiar and he has little portion in what is out of that .
And if it was ascribed little science but even ( Al-Mujtahid) to ( the more knowing among people ) not to ( Al-Mujtahid) then his sciences will be less in front of the more knowing surely and in clear way as it is known.
And this speech isn't restricted in exoteric sciences only but it can generalize it on esoteric sciences also. I'm as I mentioned in previous situations that Al-Sayyid the father had a large portion from the exoteric and esoteric sciences , he was the more knowing among Al-Mujtahideen and guides and in the same time he is premier in esoteric sciences ( peace be upon Al-Sadr the premier and mercy and blessings of Allah )
And according to my knowledge that ( Al-Allama Al-Haidary) if it was said by some people that he is Mujtahid in some exoteric sciences but he isn't the more knowing as it is agreed on it and from the esoteric side I'm perfectly sure that he never worked in this side absolutely but I think his work in this side is sever but impossible.
So what is issuing from ( assessment ) or opinion from( Al-Allama Al-Haidary) about Al-Sayyid the father is assessment of the strange not the one who belong to the same school whereas he doesn't have from the exoteric science of Al-Sayyid the father just the little and as to the esoteric science , he has nothing from it absolutely .
Therefore (Al-Allama Al-Haidary) has hastened in mocking at the esoteric sciences of Al-Sayyid the father and tried to criticize from his esoteric silence and resemble it with previous exoteric and material silence for some scholars unfortunately .
Whereas the duty of people of esoteric science can't resemble with the duty of people of exoteric science in any shape especially that Al-Sayyid the father didn't carry out the guidance work directly at that time especially he was at the age of guidance ( Marji'ya ) of first martyr .
In addition to that the title of silence maybe acceptable for the one who was in Iraq at the age of Haddam ( Saddam) but the silence for the one like ( Al-Allama Al-Haidary) who was out of Iraq and he wasn't in caution conditions will be ugly and censured whereas if he hastened in defending on himself , his mistakes and running away it will be better to him.
And if I can defend on ( Al-Allama Al-Haidary) and his getting out from Iraq at that time. Whereas he and the others were afraid but I don't find excuse to him and to those like him nor from never return to Iraq and stand to solve the problems of believers and Iraqis in general and remove the harm from them .
Here I advise ( Al-Allama Al-Haidary) to speak the right not through microphone and satellites but through merging with Iraqis and return to Iraq, all that are after apologizing from Al-Sadr family in general and from their lovers and followers.
And apologizing from the rank of guidance that he was the best confirmation for it and apologizing from all Muslims whom Al-Sayyid the father was supporters and defender on them.
It is necessary to mention another matter that is when Al-Sayyid the father sent his agents out of Iraq they faced many obstacles and first of them is their saying: ( he is the honest the trustee ) then how he dares to be guide and today he was described by mad and no one was described by these de******ions before him except his grandfather messenger of Allah .
And this refers that Al-Sayyid the father is extension to them and anyone who had offended to him he should take a lesson and hasten to apologize may Allah forgive him
Our last invocation is praise be to Allah the Lord of all world .
In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful
My father educated me to face the offense by charity , this is our habit and our fathers and grandfathers habit throughout the ages as it is known , and that's what I applied in my personal and practical life and did my efforts to make those who belong to me apply it .
I don't haste to the offense for the one who insults me through bad speech or accuses me without evidence , but I try to deal with it by high ethics and in brotherly way or fatherly as much as possible.
However all that if the offense was addressed to me specifically , but if the offense is addressed to Al-Sayyid the father hence the patient will stop and the pen should write to stop the evil tongues especially if the one who committed this offense is from those whom we expect the love from him whence he claims his belongingness to one school and one line and -Allah knows – whereas the offense of friend is not like the offense of enemy or strange , it will be more injurious and painful.
And what issued from Al-Allama Al-Sayyid Kamal Al-Haidary recently….even though some people considered it as offense from a friend whereas he claims that he belongs to the school of the first martyr and the offense was addressed to his best students that is the second martyr but if we scrutinized and want to be just then we will find that the offense is from enemy not from friend just about the following :
It is known that everything has esoteric and exoteric especially the sciences and specifically the religious, jurisprudence and origin sciences hence each person has to obtain these sciences or deprive from them and here there are four levels:
The first level: he doesn't have esoteric nor exoteric science.
The second level: he has the exoteric one only .
The third level: he has the esoteric one only.
The fourth level: he has both of them (esoteric and exoteric).
However this portion may be little or low at some people and maybe more and high at other people, for example: there is someone who has little from exoteric jurisprudence sciences without has any portion from the esoteric one , but he is far from esoteric sciences and Gnosticism and so on from ethical matters and sciences.
Maybe the clear balance for being the person has little or more portion is Al-Ijtihad in any science. The one who is jurist (Mujtahid) in jurisprudence and origins sciences for example he has more from exoteric sciences as it is familiar and he has little portion in what is out of that .
And if it was ascribed little science but even ( Al-Mujtahid) to ( the more knowing among people ) not to ( Al-Mujtahid) then his sciences will be less in front of the more knowing surely and in clear way as it is known.
And this speech isn't restricted in exoteric sciences only but it can generalize it on esoteric sciences also. I'm as I mentioned in previous situations that Al-Sayyid the father had a large portion from the exoteric and esoteric sciences , he was the more knowing among Al-Mujtahideen and guides and in the same time he is premier in esoteric sciences ( peace be upon Al-Sadr the premier and mercy and blessings of Allah )
And according to my knowledge that ( Al-Allama Al-Haidary) if it was said by some people that he is Mujtahid in some exoteric sciences but he isn't the more knowing as it is agreed on it and from the esoteric side I'm perfectly sure that he never worked in this side absolutely but I think his work in this side is sever but impossible.
So what is issuing from ( assessment ) or opinion from( Al-Allama Al-Haidary) about Al-Sayyid the father is assessment of the strange not the one who belong to the same school whereas he doesn't have from the exoteric science of Al-Sayyid the father just the little and as to the esoteric science , he has nothing from it absolutely .
Therefore (Al-Allama Al-Haidary) has hastened in mocking at the esoteric sciences of Al-Sayyid the father and tried to criticize from his esoteric silence and resemble it with previous exoteric and material silence for some scholars unfortunately .
Whereas the duty of people of esoteric science can't resemble with the duty of people of exoteric science in any shape especially that Al-Sayyid the father didn't carry out the guidance work directly at that time especially he was at the age of guidance ( Marji'ya ) of first martyr .
In addition to that the title of silence maybe acceptable for the one who was in Iraq at the age of Haddam ( Saddam) but the silence for the one like ( Al-Allama Al-Haidary) who was out of Iraq and he wasn't in caution conditions will be ugly and censured whereas if he hastened in defending on himself , his mistakes and running away it will be better to him.
And if I can defend on ( Al-Allama Al-Haidary) and his getting out from Iraq at that time. Whereas he and the others were afraid but I don't find excuse to him and to those like him nor from never return to Iraq and stand to solve the problems of believers and Iraqis in general and remove the harm from them .
Here I advise ( Al-Allama Al-Haidary) to speak the right not through microphone and satellites but through merging with Iraqis and return to Iraq, all that are after apologizing from Al-Sadr family in general and from their lovers and followers.
And apologizing from the rank of guidance that he was the best confirmation for it and apologizing from all Muslims whom Al-Sayyid the father was supporters and defender on them.
It is necessary to mention another matter that is when Al-Sayyid the father sent his agents out of Iraq they faced many obstacles and first of them is their saying: ( he is the honest the trustee ) then how he dares to be guide and today he was described by mad and no one was described by these de******ions before him except his grandfather messenger of Allah .
And this refers that Al-Sayyid the father is extension to them and anyone who had offended to him he should take a lesson and hasten to apologize may Allah forgive him
Our last invocation is praise be to Allah the Lord of all world

Twenty sixth of Rabi' Al-Thani 1439 AH
Muqtada Mohammed Al-Sadr

توقيع »
خادم البضعة غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع