العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 15-05-2017, 04:35 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم Events of Al-Awwamiya in Saudi Arabia \Statement of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 15\5\2017

In the name of Allah
We rejoice at what we see from improvement of relationship between Iraq and Saudi Arabia…and we thought that it is beginning of retreat the sectarianism in the Islamic Arabic region. And this wasn’t acceptable from the some therefore the media struggles inflamed between some countries in the region, and the nations are the only harmed . Especially nations of Syria, Yemen, Bahrain, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Burma, Iran, Saudi and other. And today (Al-Awwamiya) the region which has majority from the Shiites Al-Imamiya (the twelve imams) from those who love the messenger, his trustee and the imams from progeny of Fatima tasted calamities of these statements which aren’t useful, and also the minority the Sunnites will suffered from that in the countries of Shiites, and this matter isn’t acceptable from any mind and religion and doesn’t satisfy our messenger Mohammed lord of the worlds nor our pure imams nor our guardians nor your caliphs absolutely, and instead of standing as one force to fight the inauspicious trinity (America, Israel and Britain) and their criminal terroristic tail (Da'ish) and all strict people from all religions and sects, the most struggle between themselves and wreak their wrath on their nations
O brothers, the Shiites are Shiites of Mohammed , Ali and the imams from his progeny exclusively, so it isn’t right to consider them relate to a specific country, and the Sunnites aren’t relate to a specific country, so let's leave the injustice and come towards a word which is common between us and you under what was narrated (there is no God but Allah is My fort, and anyone enters My fort he will not taste My punishment) and I call the all especially the Islamic republic of Iran and Saudi Arabia kingdom to the self-control and leave the escalation, and let the nations determine their fate, and I call them to take care of their nations without seeing to the sect or the doctrine or the religion or the race. And the serious dialogue between them will give the safety and the peace on whole region and will be the beginning of end of the sectarian war in every place as Allah said, (And hold fast to the rope of Allah, all of you together and do not be divided) and Allah is Guardian of the successful
Your brother who call for unity
Muqtada Al-Sadr
The Eighteenth of Sha'ban 1438 A.H

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 15-05-2017 الساعة 04:54 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة