العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 21-04-2017, 05:50 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم Thanks for loyal masses and the genuine tribes and everyone who condemned the impudent threats toward Al-Sayyid Muqtada \Statement of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 21\4\2017

In the name of Allah
Praise be to Allah Who bestowed on me by His love in the hearts of believers, honors and patriots...this grace deserves the praise, thank and obedience
Your love O lovers is honor to me in my present life and afterlife…whereas we become high by it and also the satisfaction of Allah on me (I the poor and perishable slave). Yes, your condemnation and demonstration against those who want to harm us is a historical stance, so may Allah reward you the best reward in spite of that I don't deserve your great stance…we Al-Sadr family had perished our life in your service, guiding and presenting your interests on our interests and we didn't be stingy on you even by our bloods…without differentiating between religion and another or doctrine and another or race and another
Then I address my thank to everyone who condemned by handwritten or by word even though brief one whether from our beloved tribes or some politicians whom the love of reformation and hatred of corruption gather us and it is a favor in my neck which I will not forget it in my life nor after my death
And know that anyone who raised the banner of reformation then the ominous trinity will be his enemy …and the last threats that I declared about them are from him I mean: the occupation, terrorism and corruption whereas they want to extinguish the voice of humanity, unity, toleration, moderation and reformation
And their threats is scattering…they will not prevent us from our determination to fix the justice, toleration, reformation, fraternization and returning of the society to the right way
And the success is from Allah
The servant of reformation and moderation
The one who love you Muqtada Al-Sadr
Twenty third of Rajab 1438 A.H

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 21-04-2017 الساعة 06:20 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع