العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-04-2017, 08:30 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم I didn't call for the resignation of Al-Asad only but I called for the resignation of Abid Rebbah and the ruler of Al-Bahrain because they still repress their nations on the plea of legitimacy \Refer

In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful

To Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr
A statement issued from you about the American bombing on our dear neighbor Syria, the statement included your advice about resignation of Syrian president to make her avoid the calamities of wars and the dominion of International terrorism which US leads him through her terroristic hands that made them in the region. This demand made ambiguity for some people for many reasons such as the personal relation between you and between the Syrian president in addition to that Syria is an important part in the resistance and other common matters
Dear sir
We would like to know from you the reality of this demand among the increasing of struggles in the region
Jad Hasan Hammoud
In the name of Allah
I called him to present his resignation to keep on the reputation of resistance in order not to make his fate like the fate of Al-Qathafi- God forbid- also there are more than one point that shouldn't neglect them
The first: I didn't call for the resignation of Al-Asad only but I called for the resignation of Abid Rebbah and the ruler of Al-Bahrain because they still repress their nations on the plea of legitimacy by terroristic methods and not human and the world should save the nations of Yemen, Bahrain and Syria who loves the peace otherwise the matters will reach to undesirable results
The second: the resignation of Al-Asad or his staying belongs to Syrian nation who loves the peace but I find that it is a suitable solution to end his sufferings who still suffer from oppression of occupation and terrorism…and the Syrian nation deserves the safety, peace and luxury
Muqtada Al-Sadr
Thirteen of Rajab Al-Asab 1438 AH

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 11-04-2017 الساعة 08:59 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة