العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-11-2015, 10:38 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم I' m Shiite O my brother Sunni listen to me

I' m Shiite O my brother Sunni listen to me

I'm Shiite, I believe that there is no God but Allah, Mohammed is the prophet of Allah and I add Ali is the trustee of Allah

I'm Shiite, Al-Kaaba is my kiblah and I don't genuflect to any idol, I genuflect on the soil not for it , I'm Shiite, I believe that the origins of the religion are ( the theism, the justice, the prophecy, the imamate and the after world ) it means that there is no God but Allah and there isn't oppression in His kingdom ,prophet Mohammed is His slave and messenger, Ali is His trustee and caliph and the imams are from the descendants of Fatima (the daughter of Mohammed) and there is a day (doomsday) in which we stand in front of God
I'm Shiite, the Quran is my immortal constitution and the false doesn't come to it and if anyone said that there is a distortion in the Quran, it isn't a distortion in the origin of Quran but in the abrogation, God said in the Holy Quran (Surely We have revealed the Reminder and We will most Surely be its guardian) Surah Al- Hijir

I'm Shiite, the companions of the prophet are my leaders as long as they follow his way and they love the prophets' family as God said (…Say I do not ask of you any reward for it but love for may near relatives…) Surah: Al-Shura

I'm Shiite, the branches of religion are (prayer, the fasting, the pilgrimage, the alms, one fifth, the Jihad, the order to do the good and leave the doing of wrong, the allegiance to the prophets' family and acquittal from their enemy) and we may differ in some of these branches such as their times with the other doctrines but we keep with the all on their essence

I'm Shiite, I respect the prophets, the messengers and the trustees and I consider them my leaders and I try to make them my example in their works and I love them and I visit their graves because they are the symbol of the infallibility and the sincerity to the God as the Kaaba is the symbol of the theism

I'm Shiite, all the people in the other religions are my brothers in the humanity unless they became as enemy as Ali bin Abi Talib said ( either a brother to you in the religion or an equivalent to you in the creation ). I don't trespass on them and on their bloods and I don't cut their heads, don't explode them, I don't oppressed them and I don't harm their prisoners in the war as the prophet recommended

I'm Shiite, I fellow the speech of the prophet (I was sent to complete the ethics) so I don't lie, I don't be proud, don't be unjust, don't backbite other, don't cursing others, cast down my look, I respect the old and I be kind on the junior

I'm Shiite so I'm struggler and fight those who occupy my country and I don't negotiate, so our God, our religion, our book and our Kiblah are one and there is no need to disbelieve each other and the love of the prophets' family gathering us( Sunnis and Shiites ) but those who hate them, are enemy for God before being enemy for us and let us (the moderates ) make what is pleasured our prophet and his daughter Fatima and leave our conflicts and walk by Islam to the integrity of Muslims and faithfuls to increase their faith and to weaken their enemy and may God help us and all the oppressed nations

Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 11-12-2016 الساعة 03:02 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-12-2016, 11:18 AM   #2

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق