العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 18-10-2016, 05:04 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

ختم The speech of Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr addressed to the armed forces and to the rebels for the reformation on 17 October 2016

The speech of Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr addressed to the armed forces and to the rebels for the reformation on 17 October 2016
Peace be on our Iraqi hero army, peace be on our hero security forces, peace be on Al-Mujahedeen and blessings of Allah
Many who have weak souls try deviate, weaken and exploit you for his benefit, his chair, his election, his parties and for himself as the previous prime minister did but you refused just to prove to all Iraqis that you are his free army who doesn't differentiate between any Iraqi and another just by patriotism and piety, refused just to rise again carrying the banner of victory to fight those who fight Iraq whereas each part in Iraq was irrigated by your bloods, you are after Allah glory to him is the guardian of country and refusing the oppression , terrorism, occupation and corruption
O Iraqi lofty army you refused to kneel just to Allah Glory to Him and no one from that impudent group could harm you or defame your reputation whereas you liberated Al-Anbar by your hands and bloods so greeting of Allah be on you and greeting of Allah be on Al-Mujahedeen the hero from security forces and resistance platoons who work under your command not singly. Yes the age of breaking of army became forgotten age after your sacrifice and heroism epics, and your bloods that you have sacrificed for your country will be shining medal not on our chests only but in our hearts and our foreheads and will not erase, you are the fence of country and guardian of land and I ask Allah to support you and fix your feet. Today you are on the doors of Al-Mosul and today you are in Al-Mosul Al-Hadba' with full psychology and body readiness and it was incumbent upon us to kiss your foreheads and heads to complete the liberation of a land that was occupied by astray group from abnormal and deviated mentally and humanity after the hands of corruption sold it to them. And here you restore the occupied land with firmness and equanimity, no fear prevent you nor present life keeps you away nor families who are waiting for you, I don't have just to stand by your families whose their utter trilling cries of joy and clap have raises to be martyrs for the country or triumph, the occupation or terrorism will see from us either the victory or martyrdom and we will see from the loss or hell as end for them
My dear O hero army with all ranks greeting of Allah be on you and thank to you from Allah not from me for your defense not on Iraq and his nation only but it is international battle between pavilion of terrorism and occupation from one side and the pavilion of right and humanity from another side
O the courageous army, walk by keeping of Allah and don’t pay attention to any voice which wants to make you marginal and weak, and be affectionate father for all Iraqis and a predatory beast on the terrorists, and protect the bloods of citizens and families, and don’t make your war random which doesn’t recognize between any one whereas that is not your school but it is school of tyrants and those who call for sectarianism. Yes it is war of the army and the security forces against the terrorism, and it is not sectarian war to make the impudent and sectarian enter it, and all Iraqis should support the army and who join under his banner and command, whereas we don’t want for war of liberation of Mosul to be sectarian war between two sects or like it in sight of others, but it is war of right against the falsehood, and we don’t want help from the occupier or any another state, and Turkey and the states which like her should not push themselves in this war and making Iraq a place for settlement, whether Turkey or others, whereas we are with liberation of Mosul by hands of the army and the mujahedeen who join with him and don’t be stingy with their bloods for supporting Iraq. Yes; O the Iraqi army you sacrificed yourselves for the Home and this sacrifice will perpetuate you forever, and the nation should support you by all available ways by media and socially, and they shouldn’t be stingy with you in the invocation in their prayers, mosques, shrines, husseiniats, churches, nunneries, and any place of worship, and this is lesser thing that we give you O dear army, then I address my speech to my dear rebels for the reformation, and I say to them that we should (from making good side for our army and esteem for their courage in Mosul) postpone our demonstration and peaceful epic in front of al-sa'ah (clock) court to go with thousands toward Turkey embassy to make them hear and by the peaceful and moral ways without aggression on her or on the flag of the state, and by unified shout to support by it your army and mujahedeen to liberate Mosul from the terrorists and from Turkey arsenal that crouch on land of province without respect to our lands and sovereignty unfortunately, so move in the same appointment to make that embassy hear your voice to make her example for anyone thinks that he is able to occupy Iraq and his lands
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you
Muqtada Al-Sadr
Fifteenth of Muharram Al-Haram 1438 A.H

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 18-10-2016 الساعة 07:15 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة