العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 28-04-2019, 11:37 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي A statement of Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 27/4/2019 about the struggle between the neighbor Iran from one side and double union from another side

A statement of Iraqi leader Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 27/4/2019 about the struggle between the neighbor Iran from one side and double union from another side
In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful
My utmost concern is the safety of Iraq…and the welfare of his nation and his safety
Therefore I'm worried about Iranian struggle with double union ( Trump and Netanyahu) that union which took upon themselves kneeling the nation and starving them by ugly ways and lower one … with plea of terrorism and the like. Here I don't want to choose between support the neighbor (Iran) or support the double union whereas supporting the last is forbidden in our religion, doctrine and Sharia and it isn't allowable to ask help from them besides to support and benefit them. But my utmost concern as I said that Iraq isn't interpolated in this doctrinal struggle from one side and the political from another side
My worry increases day after day when I see the interferences in Iraqi affair from two parties rooted and deepened and there are who support that and ask for help. And in the same time that I want the interest of my country and nation to be independent, high and far from the interference of the all but I want to keep on good relation with the neighbor (Iran) whence my land doesn't become a base to attack on her nor her policy becomes a reason in harming my country and nation. Because what Iraq faced due to Saddam war and the other wars especially Saddamian occupation to the dear neighbor (Al-Kuwait) and the domination of occupation and the terrorism till our present days. All these require that Iraqi nation , his government, his parties, his security forces and popular mobilization should make Iraq far from the struggle whereas neither Iraqi land nor his nation bear more. But the weakness of government, her disagreements and the corruption of more of them led to depend on the two parties whereas she couldn't dispense with them and don't incline to one party at the expense of other party and this matter complicated the situation whereas Iraq and his nation lost among all these matters. Whereas between Iranian gas, Iraqi funds and fear of sanctions, Iraq became submissive and low between strugglers and that is what made me sad and break my silence and never interfere in the political affairs once again. And in spite of the difficulty of solution due to negative accumulations and the existence of some people who hate the home among us and present the external benefits on the interior one, I put among the hands of those who love the home some ideas maybe they benefit as solutions to get out from this problems, such as
The first: Sending a delegation (official and popular) to Organization of Islamic Cooperation and to UN to listen to their opinions and their solutions
The second: Sending a delegation to Saudi Arabia that wants approaching with Iraqi state and his nation in the present time to find a solution between her and between neighbor Iran
The third: Sending a delegation to European Union to pressure on double union to get Iraq out of this struggle because Iraq needs to the support whereas he is the greatest harmed from the terrorism and the greatest defender on the world in facing the worse terrorists and dirtier one
The fourth: Forming Iraqi and national group from army and police only and by direct supervision of prime minister to protect the borders precisely from any interference from any side whatever it is
The fifth: Closing American embassy in Iraq in the case of shoving Iraq in this struggle to prevent the global arrogance and colonization otherwise it will be target for the resistant once again
The sixth: Stopping the war in Yemen , Bahrain and Syria immediately and their rulers leave the rule immediately and UN interferes to hasten in spread the safety in them and prepare to impartial elections far from the interferences of the sates and protect them from terrorism of Da'ish and others
The seventh: Withdrawal the Iraqi forces that belong to popular mobilization and others from Syria and return to Iraq immediately because their existence means shoving Iraq in the struggle mentioned above
The eighth: In the case of continuation of double union in harming Iraq and his nation and safety… the government should return like for like as much as possible and to defend on herself against American and Zionist occupation in Iraqi lands and others to keep on dignity of Iraq and his nation
The ninth: Signing double agreement between Iraq and Iran to respect Iraqi sovereignty for both parties or triple agreement with Saudi to add peace conditions even though partially
The tenth: Sending a delegation to religious marji'iya in Iraq and outside him and the first of them is Sheikh Al-Zahar and Pope of Vatican.
The caller for you for peace
Muqtada Al-Sadr
Twenty first of Sha'ban Al-Mu'dham 1440 AH
Twenty seventh of April 2019

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة