العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 20-04-2019, 08:08 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,257

افتراضي The speech of Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 20/4/2019 - Whispers of sadness

The speech of Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr on 20/4/2019
Whispers of sadness
Words which we always repeat them
These words and the like which their essence should be applied, not to be mere words which have no credibility
We often hear a phrase which all people repeat: (would that ! we were with you then we achieved a great success ) the word (would that!) is used to the impossible wish.. as if they forgot that each land is Karbala' and each day is Ashura'
And we often hear many people invoke: ( O Allah, we ask You to bestow upon us by noble state) also the word (ask) means: we want and keep on it severely… what a bad desire which is without real deed and will and honest steps… and woe to us if the determinations of men don't remove the mountains then by which determination we resort
Words which deviated from their way and the simpler evidence on that, the most people will not be with Al-Imam Al-Mahdi to achieve a great success, and they will never wish in a state which imam of reformation and its master rules it and their answer will be: ( we don't need to you.. return from where you have come) where is (the wish): would that, and where is the desire, we ask You
Did we test and prepare ourselves for such day? Or did we pave the way for this day to be soldiers for the right then we achieved a great victory and to found noble state? especially we are followers of prophet family ( peace of Allah be upon them) in general and followers of imam of reformation Al-Hujja Al-Mahdi in special
And verily when we say (may Allah hasten his faraj) we desire in his appearance and ready to it? Or is it mere speech
So how about us if he appeared and saw our (weak state) sinking in corruption, political and sectarian struggles and collecting money
And how about us if he appeared and found ( his chosen nation) Iraqi nation is submissive and sinking in low present life? Or saw them as frond in windward which the deviated creeds, wrong thoughts, weak behaviors and shameful deeds seize them except the rare from them? He was like the stranger among them
Here is (the half of great Sha'ban) comes and instead of congratulate our maraji' and Islamic nation, we have to cry whereas the instructions of Al-Marji'ya had been disregarded, and the Islamic nation is in struggle, fighting, wars and scattering …woe and woe to all of us whether in these the governments because they are unjust or incapable or the nations because they are submissive or weak or satisfied
Yes, all these behaviors don't refer to wish and desire but they are killing to Al-Imam
and indication that the time of your appearance hasn't come and if he appears, many people will desert him except the one who presented himself before Allah with a sound heart
O my master, O hujja of Allah and son of His hujaj , do what you are ordered and you will find me patient and never disobey your order, and anyone does a deed or say a word in which he delays your appearance but even he hastens it without right, he doesn't belong to me , so pardon me for what were claimed or ascribed to me from matters which aren't exist at me, if I said it then you know it whereas you know what inside me and I don't know and Allah is Over us witness and know
If you will appear and you will find me a servant and fighter with you and if you will isolating us whereas it is our desert and negligence, so peace be upon you on day when you were born and on day when you isolated and when you appear and on day when you fill the earth with justice and on day of your martyrdom and peace be upon your fathers and grandfathers
O Allah witness that I don't want to hasten what You want to postpone nor to postpone what You want to hasten whereas the command is to You only
The awaiting for you
Muqtada

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع