العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-05-2022, 08:06 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي We have one choice left which we have to try it that is to be #National opposition

We have one choice left which we have to try it that is to be #National opposition \ The speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 15/5/2022
In the name of Allah
By grace of Allah Glory to Him, I was honored that those who belong to me were the biggest parliamentary bloc in Iraq history, I was honored to succeed in forming the biggest bloc which is far from quota system, I was honored to depend on myself and never be a subordinate to outside parties, I was honored not to resort to the judiciary in fulfilling the people's needs and the requirements of forming the government, but due to increase the struggle against me from inside and outside the country and on the idea of: National majority government
We didn't succeed in our endeavor praise be to Allah, this is the desert of partisan and independent parliamentary blocs or those who claim independence and didn't help us on that but we have one choice left which we have to try it that is to be: National opposition
For a period of no less than thirty days, if the parliamentary parties and blocs including the blocs that we were honored in allying with them succeeded in forming the government to raise the people suffering then it is good otherwise we have another decision which we will declare it in due course
Peace be upon Iraq and its people
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع