العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 26-11-2021, 09:21 AM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي The speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 25/11/2021

Important points from the verse: And if My bondmen question you concerning Me, then surely I am close; I answer the prayer of the supplicant when he calls Me
The speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 25/11/2021
In the name of Allah
Allah said: And if My bondmen question you concerning Me, then surely I am close; I answer the prayer of the supplicant when he calls Me
There are several important points in this verse; I want to mention them whereas there is general benefit in them, from them
First: The first conjunction (And) in the (And if…), even if it is said that it is new speech as complement to it but I think that it is joined with the previous verses which relate to Ramadan as conjunction, so it can say that the answer is conditional: either the fast or Ramadan month
Second: The answer is conditional by the question in His speech: (If they question you) and according to my understanding and the human doesn't exceed his understanding that the question here has one of two meanings
The first meaning: The remembrance, it means remember Me; remembering Allah Glory to Him
The second meaning: The question about the way to Allah and there is reference to the spiritual, moral, material and gnosis ways
Generally, the meant is: the bondman should begin in questioning about Allah whereas a step from the bondman and the rest is from the God
Third: You in (question you) refers to the Messenger (blessings of Allah be him and upon his family), he is the clearest substantiation, if we abstract the particularity from him, then it will include the infallibles (peace be upon them) therefore the answer is conditional by them
Fourth: The slavery in His speech (if my bondmen question you), the slavery has many meanings and the more important are: the obedience and submission, also (love) and (annihilation) as narrated: My bondman obey Me then you be like Me, so the answer is conditional by obedience
Fifth: The close in His speech: (I'm close) as in His speech
(And indeed We have created man and We know what his soul instills in him; and We are nearer to him than the heart's artery). Here the close makes the bondman feels reassured otherwise Allah is always close but it is important for the person to feel His close, if the bondman feels that He is far from him then it is mistrust in Allah and the answer may not be fulfilled
Sixth: The prayer and supplication, it means pray to Allah then the meaning is: I answer the prayer of the supplicant when he calls Me according to His speech: O people who believe! If you support the religion of Allah, He will support you and will stabilize you
It doesn't mean the prayer or questioning Him only but it includes supporting the truth, religion, doctrine, homeland and the like from important titles according to the complement of the verse: (so they must obey Me) and (believe in Me) and this may not apply on the prayer which includes request and supplication more than call towards Allah, His religion, Sharia, rules and His justice between people as in His speech And whose speech is better than one who calls towards his Lord and does righteous deeds, and says, I am a Muslim
Generally, Allah said: Say, You have no value before My Lord if you do not worship Him. But the worship and insistence should not prevail in calling towards Allah, His messengers, prophets and guardians
We ask you prayer
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع