العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 24-09-2016, 02:02 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم Sermon of unified Friday which was held in Kufa Mosque by Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sader in twenty first of Thu Al-Hujja 1437 A.H \ Twenty third of September 2016

Sermon of unified Friday which was held in Kufa Mosque by Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sader in twenty first of Thu Al-Hujja 1437 A.H \ Twenty third of September 2016

First sermon

In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful
Before I begin the sermon I has an important notice, I hope to listen and understand it
My dear I support the election generally but with a condition that’s cooperation of efforts of reformers and lovers of this blessed project (the project of reformation) by all of their trends to make a block that doesn’t work by the division and the sectarian after the popular pressure to change the politicized legation of elections and the unjust law of election, I repeat the unjust law of election and change the corruptor faces to get a reformative majority that the pavilion of reformation can by it change the bitter reality of Iraq and save him from the occupier, militia, terrorism and corruptors, and I put a program for it and I will announce it soon, so don’t neglect please my dear to save Iraq under the slogan: Iraq between project of reformation of election and project of election of reformation
We stand today from this honorable platform to revive the anniversary of holding the first Friday prayer in this great mosque after the infallibles by imamate of our great saint and large guide the martyr the happy Al-Sayyid Mohammed Al-Sadr, here Al-Sayyid the father was speaking, here Al-Sayyid the father was praying the Friday prayer, here Al-Sayyid the father was glorifying Allah's rites and whoever glorify the rites of Allah this is then part of the piety of the hearts, here Al-Sayyid the father was making the humanity Arabic spring and here Al-Sayyid the father was reforming the society –pay attention please- yes indeed the Friday prayer is the first seed for reformation, O may God keep us and you {the prayers} on his way. Yes any blame of blamer didn’t take him, and he had ordered by the command of guardianship to pray the Friday prayer in spite of the opposed to it and in spite of it was in age of larger tyrant from tyrants of age, therefore the Friday prayer is fork in eyes of oppressors as he said: " indeed the Friday prayer is fork in eyes of colonists generally and Israel specially due to the dignity of doctrine and religion, guidance of people, gathering together and gathering of word on the right in it" Bless on Mohammed and his family.
The prayer cried (blessings of Allah be on Mohammed and on his family)
Yes my Sir Mustafa's father, it is a dignity of doctrine and religion , guidance of people, gathering together, and except you and except the Friday prayer which you had held it by grace and mercy of Allah we don’t be gathered here and we became scattering, may God reward you on us and on Islam. Yes my Sir Mu'mmal's father the Friday prayer is fork in eyes of colonists generally and Israel specially whereas your Friday made the fear enters the hearts of them, peace be upon you O who frightened the hearts of oppressors and owned them, peace be upon you when you had held the prayer and prayed it and then ordered us to continue on it when you said: "continue on performing the Friday prayer even if Al-Sayyid Mohammed Al-Sadr die, continue on performing the Friday prayer because it is not permitted from you –this is his speech- it is not permitted to make from death of Al-Sayyid Mohammed Al-Sadr reason and excuse for lowness of Islam and Shiites doctrine, and scattering of word, but the honorable Hawza remains by help of Allah and numbers of guides remain by help of Allah, so cling to Al-Hawza and continue on your honor and religious dignity, and taking care for the general benefits, and nothing should prevent it". From here I can derive from it some matters which are obligatory on us the walkers on his way, and from these matters:-
First: Performing of thanks prayer after each Friday sermon today and in each Friday this is derived from the saying of Al-Sayyid the father in the general anniversary for the Friday prayers which was held in middle and south of Iraq which was near of anniversary of birthday of Fatima Al-Zahra' whereas he said: "I advise you to stay in your places after the prayer to pray thanks prayer for Allah for end of the first year of Friday prayer and beginning the second year for the Friday prayer of it, then scatter after it, may God reward you"
Second: holding a unified prayer in Al-Sadr's city considering that the martyrdom of Al-Sayyid the father at that time with holding the other branch prayers in each anniversary of holding it in Iraq in the first Friday after the anniversary of birthday of Al-Zahra'
Bless on Mohammed and his family
The prayer cried (blessings of Allah be on Mohammed and on his family)
Third: he first Friday which was held by Al-Sayyid the father was after one day from Al-Gadeer feast, so let the first Friday after Al-Gadeer feast is a unified prayer for us lovers him in Kufa Mosque with keeping on the branch Friday prayers whereas in remembrance him and his Friday is benefit for us and for society, and in order not to neglect in front of him in anything, he is martyr of Friday and witness of it, and he is the saying in one of Friday prayers after end of one year on holding it "of course today is the first anniversary for Friday prayers in middle and south of Iraq and spreading with this honorable and pleasant mount, and all of it by grace of Allah and the determination of sincere believers may God reward them, and in spite of we are unable to thank Allah in the manner He should rightfully be thanked and praise him in the manner He should rightfully be praised and obey him in the manner He should rightfully be obeyed but we should do some of it if the all is impossible; we do the worthiness of neglectful, Allah said: (if you give thanks, I will give you more, and if you are ungrateful then My punishment is severe) and we expect more from Him and from His favor and more from His general and special graces
When the help and the victory of Allah come

And you see men entering the religion of Allah in companies

Then glorify to the praise of your Lord, and ask His forgiveness; surely He is the most Acceptor of repentance

Second sermon
Whereas we are approaching from month of reformation and righteousness, month of Muharram Al-Haram, month of humanity spring and Islam of (Alawi, Al-Mohammadi, Al-Husseini, Al-Mahdawi, the origin) and month of big Husseini revolution and great Jihad heroic , and month of lofty Al-Taf revolution, lofty of oppression, tyranny and dictatorship. Therefore we are from those who walk the humanity, Islamic, Mohammadi, Alawi, Al-Husseini, Al-Mahdawi method and from those who follow their method and respect their laws and glorify the obedience and refuse the disobedience and love the peace and his masters the pious infallibles (peace of Allah be on them) therefore it was incumbent upon us to give some general instructions for each lover to the method of prophet's family maybe it will be method and shining light in this great month and from these instructions
First: Whereas Al-Imam Al-Hussein (peace of Allah be on him) spent his life in obeying of Allah so we have to increase the obedience through general and private worships and some glorifications and remembrances
Second: Whereas Al-Imam Al-Hussein (peace of Allah be on him and on his family) spent himself by his grandfather messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be on him and on his family) we have to raise the banner of unity not the Islamic unity only but the all humanity unity and keeping away from anything that increase the doctrine and religious sensitivity, and to increase from raising the banner carrying the name of prophet (peace of Allah be on him and on his family) and under the title (Mohammed is messenger of humanity and peace) bless on Mohammed and his family
The prayer cried: blessings of Allah be on Mohammed and on his family
Third: Whereas Al-Imam Al-Hussein (peace of Allah be on him) spent himself by his father the trustee (Ali bin Aby Talib) it was incumbent upon us to keep away from the present life and asceticism in it through this great month whereas the prince of believers was ascetic and didn't has anything from worldly matters as the poet said
O more generous person after the prophet
And the richer poor person
You have own the present life and afterlife
And you have no money in your house
Fourth: Whereas Al-Imam Al-Hussein (peace of Allah be on him) spent himself for the poor people and needy so you have to increase the alms, feed them and take care and sympathize on them
Fifth : Serving Al-Imam Al-Hussein (peace of Allah be on him) is not through serving his visitors only but through serving the poor, oppressed people, orphans and needy people and by moral methods and let your pavilions are far from dissipation , it doesn't matter to make donation fund for them in this point with severe observing and organizing
Sixth: as Al-Imam Al-Hussein was carrying the banner of reformation and getting out on the oppression and dictatorship so all women, men, old, young and kids with all doctrines and religions especially scholars, heads of tribes , educated and qualified people …etc. to follow the personal reformation or individual then stand with the reformers through the following
One: Declaring the disownment from the corruptors.
Two: Raising the banner of reformation written on it: come to the reformation
Three: Educating that each corruptor is out of pavilion of Al-Imam Al-Hussein peace of Allah be on him
Four: We are the reformers our slogan should be (the one who heard the call of Al-Imam Al-Hussein for reformation and didn't reform, Allah put him in the fire. It was borrowed from his speech " I am not rising (against Yazeed) as an insolent, ungrateful, oppressor nor spoiler but I have risen to reform in the nation of my grandfather Messenger of Allah blessings and peace of Allah be on him and on his family
Five: Anyone who antagonize (there is no God except Allah is my fort) and disbelieve in his saying and he is enemy of grandson of messenger whereas he isn't from the method of messenger in anything
Six: The lovers of Husseini riots shouldn't exaggerate in holding it in a repulsive way especially out of Iraq especially in the countries that didn't use to hold them maybe it will be the beginning to raise the prevention on it and a relief from the trials and never innovate what our guides didn't admit it (the alive and the dead from them) and to keep away the corruption and corruptors from Husseini pavilion in order not to trade in it and buy by it
Seven: Whereas Al-Imam Al-Hussein (peace of Allah be on him) followed Al-Jihad against (oppressive group) so we should continue on Al-Jihad against the oppressors the terrorist and it should be convention in front of Allah and His Messenger and infallibles and the all should invocate for Al-Mujahideen and support them and prepare for any emergency
Eight: Whereas Al-Imam Al-Hussein (peace of Allah be on him) raised the slogan (how far the abjectness is from us) and live with oppressors is boredom so let promise Allah and promise him (peace of Allah be on him) that we will not make the oppressors and corruptors be able on us to be powerful on us whereas no life nor coexistence with them bless on Mohammed and his family
The prayers cried: blessings of Allah be on him and on his family
Say: He, Allah, is One
The Eternal God
He begets none, nor was He begotten
True are the words of Allah the Most High the Great

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 25-09-2016 الساعة 12:52 AM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)