العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him

Statements and answers of questions of AL-Sayed Muqtada AL-Sader (Allah supports him Publish what write in papers only

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-06-2020, 01:12 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,258

افتراضي Advice

Advice ….The speech of Muqtada Al-Sayyid Muhammad Al-Sadr in his account in Twitter on 10/6/2020
Advice
O brothers the demonstrators in reformation squares …peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you
Your revolution pleased me on 1/10/ 2019, it was peaceful, popular and million revolution, you had frightened the corruptor … may Allah rewards you the best reward, but enemies of reformation tried many times to deform the reputation of the reformation and its supporters .. it began with Al-Wathba accident then Al-Hakeem shrine and Al-Sadrein square and ended with what happened these days. The revolution deviated from its demands and peacefulness far from the will of the honorable people who are among you and I'm sure of that; a revolution which deviated and the burning, struggle and attacking the security forces became prevalent character on it… in addition to breach the quarantine which prevents any gathering whether religious or national or life or others
My honorable brothers, Iraq suffered from corruptors politicians group whereas they stole its wealth, security and sovereignty, but I don't think that facing the corruption by corruption is useful , I mean violence and burning the governmental and civil institutions beside to private properties and scientific places and others, in addition to that some people control on demonstration and they don't have any education or idea or even patriotism, also the same corruptors and their parties entered in the demonstrations. My brothers, your blood and the blood of security forces are precious for us and we will not permit to shed more blood especially Iraq suffers from financial, health, political, educational and sovereign hardship which requires to stand together to save it not to burn the rest of it. Al-Marji'iya said many times that it refuses the violence and trespassing on the prestige of the state, therefore it is necessary to stop violence immediately and leaving the political, intellectual and religious wrangles and turning to democratic ways to solve our problems and give a chance to the new government to correct the way in spite of its difficulty. It shouldn't politicize the demonstration by any shape and lead the country to political struggles which will destroy the good and bad together
I'm sure that the honorable from the demonstrators refuse all these matters but they fear of declaring that, and this matter will deviate the revolution and deviate its aims and bases, therefore we have to purify the demonstration squares from the defects then turn to just judiciary to punish those who assaulted the peaceful demonstrators from one side and assaulted the security forces, governmental headquarters, public and private properties from another side without exception, then working to pressure on the government through peaceful way to do its duties in such difficult conditions without turning to the violence and deforming the reputation of revolution, and declaring that by those who are responsible on the demonstrations and their just leaderships, otherwise the end of revolution will be near or the end of civil peace will be nearer and it is too late to regret
The servant of reformation
Muqtada Al-Sadr

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع