العودة   منتدى جامع الائمة الثقافي > English Forums Section > Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum

Islamic Cultural AL-sadr Forum .Related in the subjects that explain the right culture of islam

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

Bookmark and Share أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 25-03-2017, 12:04 PM   #1

الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

ختم The speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in Al-Tahreer square on 24/3/2017

The speech of Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sadr in Al-Tahreer square on 24/3/2017
In the name of Allah the Compassionate the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings from Allah be on you
O dear...O brave revolutionists ...O lovers of reformation and righteousness. With my best regards in spite of what we have given together is just a drop in the sea of Iraq …(Yes Yes for Iraq )…who deserve from us to sacrifice by the precious, so peace, mercy and blessings be upon you
Today I stand before you once again and I have hope in you O bright faces, I have eagerness toward you O perishable in the homeland and love it, and the best worship is love of homeland
O great Iraqi people...Whom the storm of terrorism didn't shake them nor strength of hunger and poverty, O whom still high in front of strong wind and didn't kneel just to Allah... peace, mercy and blessings be upon you
We were and still survive for you and to serve you and we will not desist from that and never deviate from it whatever the corruptors tried and whatever the conspirators conspired and whatever the enemies plotted and what they will plot, we are a nation as the poet said
A nation if they were called to push a great calamity
And the horses between those that participated in war and those that were prepared to participate in
They wore the hearts on the armors and came
Flocking for sacrificing by their souls
We aren't from those who fear of threat by killing or death –notice please- listen well-as more of them used to send threat message and it isn't, they will not regard at us just one of two good matters either the martyrdom at Allah and home whereas we aren't from those who fear of threat by killing or death as more of them used to but these messages became clear and they will not desist from their threats...so if they succeeded in killing me or assassinating me then I ask you to read Surah Al-Fatiha and the invocation with thanks, but I stand today to anticipate the events and to dot the i's and cross the t's before applying this matter and all the matter is by will of Allah, then hear of what I will say that the reformation revolution with all its details by its demonstrations, sit-in, tent, tents and protestations gave important matter that is we have planted in your hearts and minds the fruit of reformation, love the homeland, hate the corruption and corruptors whatever was its belongingness, doctrine, sect or ethnic, that seed that shake the bed of corruptors so they tried to climb on the shoulders of reformers to reach to their plans and fix their chairs that they don't have existence just by it whereas they are from those whom the ranks made them and raised by collecting money and plant the fear in the hearts of people, that seed should be irrigated by spring water to grow and increasing its shadows and reap its fruits gradually so the garment of corruption will reveal and the cloud will remove by aid of Allah and efforts of good people like you
Today I stand with you not with your enemy and I didn't and will not make peace with occupier nor oppressor nor corruptor nor sectarian nor any party, I stand before you and they gave me two choices either the sword or the abjectness and how far the abjectness is from us (No No occupier). I stand today to say to you some important points – regard it will from me – that you follow it even though I was killed
First: continuing the reformative revolution without fatigue nor weariness- don't say Muqtada had gone and there is no reformation revolution... never- ( Yes Yes for reformation) and what you present from bloods are for Allah and homeland and they will not go in vain absolutely may Allah be mercy upon our martyrs and yours
Second: keeping on the peaceful of demonstration till the end (peaceful till the end) - this is my will to you– I will not satisfy to turn it to other than that whereas the all know the green tent was the beginning of their end and entering of people to the Green Zone or (the Red), we are able on that but we don't want to be a reason to make Iraq returns to the zero point
Third : most corrupted politicians will not return the corruption on you only but most of them became owner of money and weapons and they will try to submit you and make you kneel like the prisoner between the hands of executioner and we will not kneel just to Allah, they will try strongly to remain the political and sectarian conflicts and continuation of wars whereas some of them will not satisfy in liberating the lofty and wounded Mosul to involve you in wars from here and there to complete their International plans, so be careful – I repeat- be careful and pay attention and don't let them seduce you by money or weapon or authority, the homeland is trust in your necks so keep on him and don't neglect him
Fourth : each lover of the homeland shouldn't give his voice – listen carefully please and understand the speech well- shouldn't give his precious voice to the corruptors in the next election absolutely because if they return they will not regard the ties either of kinship or of covenant with you, and know that your voice will save the homeland and push the calamities away from him, so continue in your demonstrations whereas the continuation of your demonstration means perishing them (all of them without exception) by changing their bases which they reached to rule (I mean legation of elections and its law) through them so all of you agree to give your voice to good people in homeland from those who are far from the corruption and corruptors and patriot far from sectarianism and has experience and qualification and don't belong to the parties whom divided the cake and made Iraq struggles the poverty and terrorism without mercy and pity. They will try to build their glories again but I trust in Allah the One the Almighty and in you to stand as one man – listen well- to give your voice not to me nor to one who belong to me because it isn't my demand but to each competent, loves his homeland and I'm waiting for your last stand this is your revolution through the election boxes which should be in the honest hands not in the political hateful hands, remaining of that legation or such like that and its unjust law just for their parties means we will give an order to boycott the election if I am alive and if I die so this is my will to you although boycotting the election means putting you aside and weakening you then the choice will be for the people –you- not to me nor to others, you are the concerned for that, either the firmness or the perishing either the victory of reformation or the victory of corruption…( No No O corruptor)… they didn't hear your voices... louder…they didn't hear your voices.
Fifth: it should support the Iraqi army and security forces to complete the victories in the occupied regions and to protect the region after liberating it not the others whether the occupier or foreign forces or others, we will stay with them in Al-Jihad fields till Allah orders or to be agreed to make the only force is official forces then we are ready to strengthen the Iraqi army of what he wills
Sixth: I still refuse that the reformative revolution be for one side, so at the end I call the Iraqi people to unite to end their sufferings and I will not be the leader but the people is the leader and I 'm a one of them not more before it is too late and peace at the end…thank you may be rewarded a good reward

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة خادم البضعة ; 25-03-2017 الساعة 01:36 PM
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات