الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,247

افتراضي The changing is from the yield of the Hereafter

The changing is from the yield of the Hereafter
Allah said in the Holy Koran: (Whoever aspires for the yield of the Hereafter –We increase its yield for him; and whoever aspires for the yield of this world –We give him part of it, and he has no portion in the Hereafter.) Surah: Al-Shura /20
Our country suffered from the injustice for long years, of course the nation is one of reasons of this injustice whereas the Prophet Mohammed {blessings and peace of Allah be upon him and his family} said: (As you be the ruler is appointed on you) therefore the oppressor ruler was appointed on us due to the large sins which lead to this injustice, the Prophet Mohammed {blessings and peace of Allah be upon him and his family } said that Allah {Glory to Him} said: (if the one who knows me from my creatures disobeyed Me then I set up as absolute ruler on him who doesn’t know Me). And many calls emanated from Al-Sayyid Muqtada Al-Sader but unfortunately the response was from his followers only but now some people got up therefore the signs of changing appeared whereas Allah said (…indeed Allah does not change His favor upon any nation until they change their own condition…) Surah: Al-Ra'd/11
And if God wills the changing will be completed whereas Allah will perfect His light even if the disbelievers and the oppressors get annoyed but the strange thing is those who live under the injustice and corruption but they defend on this government or be silent! O who defend on this government the prince of believers Ali {peace of Allah be upon him} said: (the right is the road of Paradise and the falsehood is the road of Fire and there is a caller on each road)
So in which place you put the one who call for the reformation and in which place you put the one who wants to put an end for him?! The Prophet Mohammed {blessings and peace of Allah be upon him and his family} said: (worse of people is the one who sell his hereafter for his world and worse than him the one who sell his hereafter for world of other). Yes you sell your hereafter for world of this corruptor government , you should be attention for it. The Prophet Mohammed {blessings and peace of Allah be upon him and his family} said: (…the highest evil are two things: the polytheism and harm the people). So any harm may happen for the people more than it! And those who are silent, what is the reason behind it?! Is it the laziness? The prince of believers Ali {peace of Allah be upon him} said: (indeed worse person at Allah is …. And if he was called to the yield of the hereafter then he will be lazy) or the reason is the fear?! Allah said: (…and fear Me if you have faith) Surah: AL-Imran /175 , O the nation of our country the Prophet Mohammed {blessings and peace of Allah be upon him and his family} said: (if a door of right was opened for anyone then he should seize this opportunity whereas he doesn’t know that when this door will be closed on him

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس