الصورة الرمزية الاستاذ

الملف الشخصي
رقــم العضويـــة : 12
تـاريخ التسجيـل : Oct 2010
العــــــــمـــــــــر :
الـــــدولـــــــــــة : العراق
االمشاركات : 13,246

افتراضي The good example /Two

Indeed in the messenger of Allah ( Mohammed ) you have a good example ) Surah Al-Ahzab

One : Narrated that a Jew was spiteful on prophet Mohammed and he had exaggerated in his hatred whereas he had thrown soil and ash on the prophet when he passed by his house , one day a Jew became ill , the prophet knocked on his door , the Jewish's wife opened the door , the prophet said" your husband used to harm me but I didn't see him for many days ago is he sick? I have come to see him then she made him enter the house when the Jew saw him he said " this is the ethic of prophets

Two : when the helmet of prophet Mohammed was broken in Uhud war and his forehead wounded , his followers were upset and asked him to invocate on them but the prophet said " I haven't been sent to curse but to call for mercy O Allah guide my people because they don't know

Three : prophet Mohammed used to milk his ewe by himself and patch his garment , mend his shoe , serve himself , hobble his camel , eat with his servant , carry his goods in the market , he didn't satiate when he eats , he didn't complain to any one

Four : in the battle of That Al-Riqa' , the prophet sat under a tree then a flood came and separated between him and his followers , a man from his enemy saw him and tried to kill him by his sword and said " who will save you from me O Mohammed " the prophet said" my God and your God " the man fell down and the prophet took the sword and sat on his chest and said " who will save you from me " the man said" your generosity O Mohammed " the prophet left him , the man stood and said " you are better than me and most generous"

توقيع »
اللهم صلّ على محمد وآل محمد وعجّل فرجهم والعن عدوهم
الاستاذ غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس